Skills: WellSite Supervisor, Well Control, Workover or Completion
Other Skills: Upstream, Oil & Gas, Operations, Well Management, Deepwater, Subsurface, Surface
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Requirement for an expat Operations Management Specialist to be based in KL, Malaysia working globally on our clients extensive portfolio.
Candidates must have:
- Minimum 15-20 years of expereince in upstream business with deep knowledge and understanding of Operations in the O&G and Energy industry
- Degree in Engineering
- Professional qualification or advanced degree is an advantage
Must have experience with:
- Wellhead Management and Oeprations
- Oil & Gas Seperation
- OIl treatment - Dehydration, Desalting and Stabilization
- Emulsion and Solid Deposiiton treatment
- Gas Dehydration and Conditioning
- Gas Compression and Distribution
- Crude Oil Export Operations
- Water treatment and Injection
- Flow metering and Meter proving
- Acid gas and mercury removal
- Well test facilities
- Chemical Injection
- Heat Exchangers
- Static Equipment
- Integrated Operations (IO)
- Unconventional Resources
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.