Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia
Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia
Skills: Facilities Engineer, Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Indonesia
• Having Bachelor Degree with more than 5 years' experience
• Able to work in a multi-cultural and cross functional team environment and lead by example.
• Having initiative during construction to identify and address required field changes prior to installation as required to maintain the schedule.
• Cooperate and collaborate effectively among individuals and interdepartmental /sections at all grade levels. Ability to work with a diverse group to accomplish tasks and objectives.
• Having good communication with customers and contractors/third party or other teams like Drilling, Production, Well work, Maintenance and others. Able to communicate in both English & Bahasa Indonesia.
• Have experience in planning, prioritizing and coordinating the execution of construction work especially for facility modification, pre-rig arrival, controlling field work execution, resources (people & equipment), cost and schedule, ensuring safety and quality of work.
• Adequate skill in professional decision making skills and instruction, providing clear direction for the crew to meet deadlines and quality control protocol
The primary job responsibilities of the CONTRACTOR's Personnel which shall include but not limited to the followings:
1. Review and understand the project HSE and Quality requirement, scope of work, specifications, and project overall schedule.
2. Commence the construction as per guidelines set and ensure the completion of the same as per the above plan.
3. Creating a plan for work and manpower schedules in a construction site, also keep records of material inventory and progress for specific areas of construction.
4. Prepares/reviews reports and next day activities, including summary of construction progress, and constraint.
5. Responsible for the implementation of company/project policies, procedures and instructions within assigned operations.
6. Constantly identify bottlenecks for progress on construction and proactively take action to resolve the same
7. Promotes excellent working relationships with team members and third party.
8. Ensure the mobilization of all labor, materials and equipment in the most cost effective and efficient manner to achieve the project objectives
9. Ensures all safety codes, requirements and standards are being complied within assigned area of responsibility
10. Monitors the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures.
11. Understand and Verify drawing in compliance with Company Specification and Standard prior to fabrication of equipment or facilities to achieve high quality product in high productivity and low repair rate, propose to Engineer an alternative solution when find out any errors or discrepancy between drawing and company standard and specification.
12. Interpret engineering drawing into construction work sequences in order to get proper, efficient, cost effective, timely manner and safe installation of facilities.