We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, the HR Operations Partner (HROP) collaborates with management and other HR functions to pro-actively determine and deliver relevant and impactful HR solutions to business challenges.
- Supports and partners with local management, sharing their knowledge of global, regional and local HR policies, procedures and regulations to help them not only understand business implications but then consequently implement HR solutions accordingly.
- Requires a focus on tactical and delivery aspects of employee engagement, organization and team effectiveness, performance management, career development and compensation.
- Ensures locally administered HR strategies, services and programs are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Assists managers and employees with report generation and interpretation of HR data.
- Does high-level analysis on HR data in order to provide relevant and impactful HR solutions then conducts related conversations with managers to review and forecast the impact to planned people management actions.
- Interacts and liaises with Global Human Resources Operations (GHRO) for support with HR operations and data analysis.
- Coordinates with GHRO to follow global processes and leverages GHRO for HR data management, reporting, etc.
- Receives and responds to escalations from GHRO.
- Supports employee relations by handling cases to ensure timely and effective resolution.
- Undergraduate degree.
- 2 years of relevant HR experience.
- PHR Certification preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
- Occupational health service
- Excellent deals at one of the country's largest fitness centers
- Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming and golf
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 60036
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Human Resources
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market: Lawton
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Data Management, Supply, HR, Operations, Data, Human Resources
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.