Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Shuwaikh, Al Asimah Governate, Kuwait
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you a driven, dedicated and ambitious Site Electrical Engineer and interested in joining the team of our client, a multinational group in Kuwait with Interest in oil and gas business?
Main Purpose of Job
- To supervise the construction/maintenance of plants, buildings, equipment, components or systems, to ensure the work is executed to the client's specifications.
- To plan and schedule the work and efficiently organize the site/facilities in order to meet an agreed program of deadlines;
- To attend regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants and keeping them informed of progress;
- To supervise and monitor the site labour force through General Foreman and or Supervisors, monitoring the work of any subcontractors to complete the work as per customer's satisfaction;
- To oversee quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensure that regulations are adhered;
- To resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time;
- To oversee the selection and requisition of materials for use in the construction/maintenance, to check whether the materials are as specified;
- To supervise and ensure proper maintenance of materials and to advise on technology and modifications required for a simpler and cost saving mechanism;
- To prepare necessary paperwork for the completion of work and get it authorized by the client after their inspection;
- To develop a relationship with the Project Engineer and prepare periodical reports on the progress of work.
Essential Work Activities
- Using Tools/Machine;
- PR/Developing Relationships.
Safety & Quality Responsibilities
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements;
- Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace;
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- 8 to 12 years related work experience;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Safety Rules and procedures – Current knowledge;
- Knowledge of Practical Application;
- Leadership Skills;
- Customer Relationship Skills;
- Production and Processing Skills;
- Administration and Management Skills;
- Decision Making Skills;
- Problem Solving Skills;
- Computer Skills;
- Candidate must have experience in Construction of power plant projects;
- Must have worked in middle east region.
What We Offer
- Duration : Staff Role Work.
- Location : Kuwait.
- Start Date : ASAP.
- Work Schedule : 8-10 Hrs. 6 days a week.
- Benefits : Company Accommodation + Car +Medical & Tickets.
Our client is one of the largest privately owned companies in Persian gulf region, predominately in Kuwait. A multinational company in outlook with operations in 40 countries, a multi billion-dollar conglomerate with more than 30 business.