Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is currently searching for Field Supervisors/Team Leads with experience in water transfer for camp/site based permanent roles throughout NE British Columbia and NW Alberta. Candidates from anywhere in Canada will be considered but expected to make their own way to either Fort St. John, BC or Grand Prairie, AB.
- Accountable for personnel and equipment on all jobs;
- Ensure compliance to all SJP's and JSA's;
- Responsible for all internal and external reporting as required by contracts and law;
- Lead a team of 5 and handle all feedback and performance reviews;
- Maintain relationships on behalf of the client;
- Facilitate team building with field personnel;
- Demonstrate safe work practice and ensure team is in alignment.
- 2-4 years applicable experience, ideally within Water Transfer in oilfield applications;
- Previous leadership experience required;
- Acceptable drivers abstract and valid Class 5 license required;
- Must pass Drug and Alcohol / Fit-for-Work testing prior to employment.
What We Offer
- Salary $100K/yr. +
- Full benefits - no waiting period, employer covers 75% of premium
- RRSP matching after 3 months
Our client is recognized as a superior service provider of fluid management solutions within western Canada, providing a one-stop-shop for fracturing fluid and associated services.