Our client is looking for a Contracts/Procurement Engineer for their location in Calgary, AB.
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and have 5+ years of experience in Contracting and Procurement.
- Interface with Shell CAPEX Project Managers for Canada T&S ;
- Manage and prioritize Capex Project Listing for Canada T&S;
- Early involvement to support development of project scope, timing, and building of all Project Quilts (sourcing plan);
- Identify “as-is” market base resources available to support strategy, and develop new supplier resources as needed;
- Quilt Mgmt. Assurance during handoff to EPCM/ESP to execute procurement plan;
- Develop and execute RFx’s as required;
- Ensure pre-qualification process of suppliers is applied;
- Lead effort to set up new vendors in SAP, ISNet, and SQS as needed;
- Create/submit/obtain governance approvals for new contracts and extensions;
- Support complex negotiations of T&C’s, as needed (ie. CARM);
- Create new contracts per Shell’s Model Contracts Library templates;
- Contract Execution Phase oversight (ie. change orders, contract extensions, and cost control, etc.);
- Assist the Contract Holder with Business Performance Reviews as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in Contracting and Procurement
- Vendor Management experience necessary
- Ensure pre-qualification process of suppliers is applied
- Lead effort to set up new vendors in SAP, ISNet and SQS as needed
What We Offer
In 1975, from a small office in The Netherlands, graduate engineer Jan Brand found a temporary job for a fellow engineer. This first placement was the beginning of an era in worldwide temporary employment. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries.