Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Leader Engineering is currently seeking a number of Hydraulic Fracking Operators to work on multiple key projects in the North East of the USA. You will be eventually hired on as a supervisor. This will depend on experience and how well you perform.
- $18-20 per hour standard (Increases to $25-27 when hired on as supervisor);
- 80-110 hours per week;
- 14/7 rotation (2 on 1 off);
- Typical candidates will see progress to supervisor level ANYTIME within 1 year.
- Work as part of a crew of Operators for Plug & Perf fracking projects for several clients;
- Interface directly with company representatives during planning stages and daily activities to maintain a solid customer relationship.
- 2+ years' experience as a Fracking Specialist;
- Proven background in Safety and Quality Control with excellent knowledge of governing regulations;
- Dedicated to producing top quality results in every situation;
- Certification: CDL- Class A, PEC, H2S (If you do not have then training will be required).
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
Leader Engineering, today a renowned provider of oil and gas consultants to the energy industry worldwide, was originally formed in 2005 by an engineering family from Scotland, a country which has long enjoyed an outstanding international reputation for engineering. In everything we do, we set ourselves the highest standards, and our partners often comment on our ability to remain professional whilst still being approachable and friendly.
Founded originally as an “administrative entity” for processing the inevitable paperwork, Leader Engineering has evolved steadily over the years to become a recognised leader in engineering consultancy services.
Our resultant in-depth understanding of the oil and gas market, paired with our own in-house engineering knowledge and skills, means we are ideally placed to protect the interests of our consultants.