Skills: Facilities Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: USD80 per hour
Location: Platteville, Wisconsin, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
5-8 years of relevant engineering experience with facilities engineering; experience with upstream onshore oil and gas production facilities strongly preferred
Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required; chemical or mechanical engineering preferred. Other disciplines may be considered with appropriate work experince.
Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving to and from company offices/field locations
- Strong working knowledge of upstream process onshore facilities design, operation, and maintenance including separators, compressors, process piping, PSV sizing, and general process flow
- Experience with Management of Change and Process Hazard Analysis processes
- Working knowledge of P&IDs, Cause & Effect Diagrams, and other process safety documentation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
- Experience with ProMax process simulation software is preferred
- Working knowledge of applicable industry codes, standards, and regulations
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to effectively build relationships and interact with field operations, technical peers, and management
Self-motivated with creative problem solving skills and ability to move projects into execution
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.