Skills: Chemical Engineering
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES' client, a leading Oil & Gas E&P organisation, are seeking a COMPOUNDING VENTURES MANAGER in MALAYSIA.
Located in the capital, Kuala Lumpur, this is a renewable contract opportunity with a long-term view and intention to be absorbed into permanent capacity.
The responsibilities associated with the role include;
- Develop strategy with detailed immediate execution plan for compounding end market by using available industry intelligence and business relationship to deliver above market growth
- Lead and implement compounding market roadmap and strategy
- Provide advisory and challenge the strategic fit of the acquisition/partnership with targets aligned to PCG's aspiration
The ideal candidate will boast the following expertise;
- At least 20 years of experience within the Downstream industry
- Expertise and understanding of Polymer Compounding facilities
- Prior management of said facilities' Business, Marketing & Sales activities
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.