Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Redhill, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
SALES MANAGER - Integrated Reservoir Solutions, UK
Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues. Develops increases and maintains sales for the Business Unit in the assigned regional area of responsibility. The Sales Manager assists the VP with sales in liaison with the Geology Manager.
- Marketing and Sales of all IRS International Studies both joint industry projects and Proprietary studies.
- New project development with government and industry partners
- Meeting and Exceeding Sales Targets
- Opening of doors for account management and deal making with the focus on joint industry projects
- Supporting the marketing activities of the group and in particular the Vice President and Geological Operations Manager
- Updating and enhancing sales support material e.g. proposals, project flyers, web promotion
- Attending conferences/exhibitions as directed
- Liaison with international network of sales and marketing personnel
- Look out for and conclude mutual alliances to extend our technical capability.
- Geological Degree and 3 years relevant sales and international marketing experience
- EU national or permanent residence - UK
- Willing and able to travel frequently internationally
- Excellent interpersonal skills, technical presentations and history of commercial international project development
Employee should be mobile (stand, walk, carry), rely on senses (sight, talk, hear, smell) and occasionally be able to lift items up to 20 kg (or in accordance with local regulations). The employee will be required to travel internationally as required.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.