Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Manage global tax (transfer pricing) process and/or international tax aspects of the company's worldwide operations.
- Manage transfer pricing, tax planning, international tax accounting, tax reporting, and tax compliance processes.
- Prepare and review transfer pricing documentation in line with BEPS.
- Develop/maintain processes and procedures to ensure compliance with the company's global transfer pricing policies.
- Review of Dutch, and international tax returns.
- Preparation/review of current and deferred income tax accruals under IFRS and US GAAP accounting standards.
- Manage/assist with audit defense.
- Assist in the annual /quarterly ASC-740 income tax provision processes.
- Preparation/review of return to provision adjustments (true-up calculations).
- Review tax reporting data received from foreign locations.
- Review reports generated from Tax Provision and Tax Compliance Software tools.
- Review tax clauses contained in bids/tenders.
- Assist with documentation and registration process for contracts in international locations.
- Provide tax / transfer pricing support for international locations.
- Ensure that tax processes comply with SOX requirements and provide assistance with both internal and external tax and accounting audits.
- Ensure that general ledger tax accounts are reconciled and that work paper files support the account balances.
- Coordinate and manage international tax audits as needed.
- Research and present conclusions on technical tax issues as needed.
- Give guidance and train colleagues
- Special projects as needed.
- Available to travel on occasion to support corporate tax functions.
- Be familiar with the tax laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which the company operates and keep current on changes/developments.
- Experience with international transfer pricing and Dutch corporate (consolidated) tax return regulations; Experience with U.S. / international tax and ASC 740 is preferred.
- Good verbal and written knowledge of English.
- Master degree fiscal economics or Dutch tax law.
- A minimum of 6 years of public accounting / corporate tax experience
Available to travel on occasion to support corporate tax functions
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description, Production Enhancement, and Reservoir Management services.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.