Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Saraland, Alabama, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SAMPLE CUSTODIAN I - PART TIME POSITION
Saybolt - Saraland, AL SUMMARYAssists in performing sample inventory management and administrative duties by performing the following.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans, assembles, disassembles, inspects and pressure tests cylinders.
- Disposes of hazardous waste in compliance with company specified rules and regulations.
- Maintains cylinders, sample inventories, company vehicles, shop areas and sampling equipment.
- Performs programs for maintaining equipment inventory, calibration, maintenance, research, product development and improvement of field services processes.
- Prepares and ships packages and samples via Federal Express, UPS, RPS, etc. on an as-needed basis.
- Assists in performing any aspects of Field Services (chemical rinsing, field sampling, sample transportation, etc.) on an as-needed basis.
- Trains co-workers in any aspects of sample management.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required; or one to three months’ of related experience and/or training preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLSAbility to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLSAbility to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITYAbility to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSMust possess a valid driver’s license and maintain organization’s safety course requirements.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally life and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description, Production Enhancement, and Reservoir Management services.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.