Skills: Payroll, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position Overview: Provides administrative and clerical support for the field location. This position deals with a diverse group of external and internal contacts at various levels. Organization skills required to plan, prioritize and execute tasks related to a diversified work load. Depending on size of company location, may be required to perform all duties listed or may be assigned specific tasks.
Reports to: Area Manager, Area Superintendent, or Administrative Supervisor
Directs Reports: None
Major duties which may include one or more of the following:
- Maintains customer files
- Inputs data into Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable/Payroll
- Organizes and distributes daily reports
- Opens and distributes mail daily
- Coordinates meetings and conferences
- Answers non-routine correspondence and may assemble confidential or sensitive information
- Coordinates completion of paperwork for personnel including new hires, pay changes and terminations for submission to Human Resources and may conduct new hire orientations
- Monitors past due accounts and collection of payments
- Maintains driver qualification files and monthly/annual training files
- Monitors DOT logs and inputs all DOT hours on spreadsheet for safety management
- Assists with dispatching and answering phones
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative position
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (Excel and Word)
- Effective communication skills with customer service experience
- Knowledge of clerical and office administrative procedures
- Ability to organize daily duties and prioritize tasks
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- SAP experience
Physical Requirements and Typical Working Conditions:
- Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential
- Long periods sitting or being sedentary
- Walking, occasional lifting up to 35 lbs., bending
- Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use
- Finger agility for keyboarding
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment
At Basic Energy Services, we are committed to being a leader in the oil and gas well servicing industry by:
- Providing services which exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining a work environment that is satisfying to our employees
- Conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Generating a financial return to our shareholders that encourages their continued investment in the Company
We strive to fulfill that commitment by getting the job done right, every time.
That means completing our work efficiently to industry and customer standards without injury to people, damage to property or adverse impact to the environment.
We make Safety an integral part of our Mission and our daily work.
At Basic, our Safety Policy is based on 5 key fundamental elements:
- Our employees are our most valuable assets
- All accidents are preventable
- Our employees’ primary job responsibility is the safe completion of their assigned work
- We enable our employees to fulfill that responsibility by providing the appropriate training, equipment and work environment
- Our employees are granted the authority to slow down or shut down an operation they believe jeopardizes the safety of people, property or the environment