Skills: Rigging / Scaffolding
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- 20/10 rotation;
- Contract to perm;
- US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY.
Leader Engineering are currently seeking several Solids Control Technicians to work for our client in Midland/New Mexico.
In this role you will...
- Operate and maintain solids control equipment, front loaders, excavators, etc.;
- Document of all daily activity at worksite on daily report and assure everyone is informed on rig location as well as support facilities/offices of any work scope changes, HSE concerns, etc.;
- Understand all HSE requirements and Safe Work practices.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in solids control;
- High School education or GED equivalent;
- Previous rig experience preferred;
- Experience with operation and maintenance of Solids Control/Waste Management equipment and heavy equipment.
- Good communication skills for informing and sharing;
- Previous experience with dewatering;
- PEC Safe lands. H2S card, Excavator certs, clean driving licence and own vehicle;
- Pre-employment to be complete - Background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
Leader Engineering, today a renowned provider of oil and gas consultants to the energy industry worldwide, was originally formed in 2005 by an engineering family from Scotland, a country which has long enjoyed an outstanding international reputation for engineering. In everything we do, we set ourselves the highest standards, and our partners often comment on our ability to remain professional whilst still being approachable and friendly.
Founded originally as an “administrative entity” for processing the inevitable paperwork, Leader Engineering has evolved steadily over the years to become a recognised leader in engineering consultancy services.
Our resultant in-depth understanding of the oil and gas market, paired with our own in-house engineering knowledge and skills, means we are ideally placed to protect the interests of our consultants.