Skills: Warehouse Person, Laborer, Workshop
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gainesville, Texas, United States
General housekeeping of shop
Mowing, Weed eating, Picking up trash, painting, etc.
Assist mechanics with oil changes and tire rotations
Assist in bulk plant as needed which could include but not limited to lifting, moving pallets and stacking products
May be asked to wash trucks and clean out wash bays
Must be able to work evenings and weekends if needed
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test, background check and work fitness physical
Any other duties as requested by respective supervisor and/or manager
Must be able to withstand adverse weather conditions
Long periods of standing, bending, twisting, squatting
May be required to lift weights of 50 to 75 pounds
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment
At Basic Energy Services, we are committed to being a leader in the oil and gas well servicing industry by:
- Providing services which exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining a work environment that is satisfying to our employees
- Conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Generating a financial return to our shareholders that encourages their continued investment in the Company
We strive to fulfill that commitment by getting the job done right, every time.
That means completing our work efficiently to industry and customer standards without injury to people, damage to property or adverse impact to the environment.
We make Safety an integral part of our Mission and our daily work.
At Basic, our Safety Policy is based on 5 key fundamental elements:
- Our employees are our most valuable assets
- All accidents are preventable
- Our employees’ primary job responsibility is the safe completion of their assigned work
- We enable our employees to fulfill that responsibility by providing the appropriate training, equipment and work environment
- Our employees are granted the authority to slow down or shut down an operation they believe jeopardizes the safety of people, property or the environment