Denver, Colorado, United States
Denver, Colorado, United States
Skills: Well Servicing & Testing, Fracturing
Other Skills: CDL Class A
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Strong Base Salary + Paid week off while not on rotation + Quarterly Bonus + Excellent Benefits + 401K
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Our Partner, a premier Hydraulic Fracturing Services Company to the oil patch, is growing!
With over eight years' experience delivering specialized stimulation services to optimize well production to oilfield operators across the United States, our partner has developed innovative and high quality hydraulic fracturing and engineering services to deliver exceptional results at reduced costs. Working in the DJ (Colorado), Permian, Williston and Powder River Basins they have invested in state of the art proprietary equipment and long term career focused team members to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost effective hydraulic fracturing solutions - every customer, every job - every time!
" Our highly trained, experienced and motivated employees are critical to delivering our hydraulic fracturing services. Taking care of our employees is our top priority . We continually invest in hiring, training and retaining the best and brightest individuals in our field."
As such, we are seeking long term, highly motivated employees w ho are willing to invest their time and talent as we help to build their careers! If you are seeking a career - and not a job; are flexible to work overtime hours and understand that this is the oilfield where our schedule is dictated by customer need and job requirements, and are willing to invest in us - as we invest in you - we need to talk! This financially stable, well managed energy success story is "on the grow" and is seeking experienced and reliable Equipment Operators to join their team.
Working as part of a crew on customer location & at well sites, you will provide general upkeep to these well locations as we deliver custom hydraulic fracturing services. As part of the crew you will prepare our equipment at the well site prior to the operation, mix and pump the necessary chemicals and fluids during the frac job and render the well site location safe following the completion of the operation. This position requires a commercial driver's license (CDL-A) in order to transport equipment to and from location. Your previous experience in the oil patch (laborer, operator, roustabout, pumper), coupled with your demonstrated work ethic and reliability, will serve you well as part of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre and Post trip inspections
- Safe Frac equipment operation
- Equipment maintenance and appearance
- Hours of service are DOT applicable
- Ensure all logbooks and pre/post trips are neat, complete and accurate
- Work well in a team environment
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL - A) with a clean MVR
- Minimum six months oilfield experience
- A positive attitude and desire to work hard
- A mechanical aptitude
- Possess outstanding organizational and time management
- A commitment to embrace a safety culture and be detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Able to thrive in a team
- Physical demands will see working in the outdoors, with long periods standing, walking, lifting (up to 100 lbs.)
- High School diploma/GED.
- Strong hourly base rate - depending upon experience
- Two (2) weeks on, one week off rotating schedule where you will work two weeks on days, then have one week off, and then work two weeks on nights, then have one week off and repeat.
- During your off week, you will be paid for 40 hours, and you will have 17 "off weeks" each year
- Quarterly Bonus based upon district production and safety
- Excellent benefits
- On-going training and development
- Career advancement based upon availability and performance
Let's talk! All inquiries are confidential!