Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Gainesville, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Drives assigned equipment to and from customer sites to haul various types of fluids, materials, or equipment. Assigned equipment could include: vacuum truck, fluid hauling, acid truck, winch truck, cement truck, sand or gravel truck.
Major Responsibilities May Include
- Drives required equipment safely to and from location
- Loads and unloads cargo
- Completes the associated paperwork for each job to include pre and post trip inspections, work tickets, DOT logs
- Performs routine maintenance and repair of equipment
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Class A CDL with appropriate endorsements where required
- Ability to pass a DOT Physical and maintain a current medical card
- Understands applicable DDOT rules
- 6 mos. - 1 yr experience
- Ability to lift and position vehicle equipment weighing 75-100 lbs
- Ability to sit long periods while driving
- Ability to stand long periods while cargo is being loaded and unloaded
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment
At Basic Energy Services, we are committed to being a leader in the oil and gas well servicing industry by:
- Providing services which exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining a work environment that is satisfying to our employees
- Conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Generating a financial return to our shareholders that encourages their continued investment in the Company
We strive to fulfill that commitment by getting the job done right, every time.
That means completing our work efficiently to industry and customer standards without injury to people, damage to property or adverse impact to the environment.
We make Safety an integral part of our Mission and our daily work.
At Basic, our Safety Policy is based on 5 key fundamental elements:
- Our employees are our most valuable assets
- All accidents are preventable
- Our employees’ primary job responsibility is the safe completion of their assigned work
- We enable our employees to fulfill that responsibility by providing the appropriate training, equipment and work environment
- Our employees are granted the authority to slow down or shut down an operation they believe jeopardizes the safety of people, property or the environment