Skills: Electrical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsible for the repair, setup, calibration and testing of equipment used in pressure pumping services, onsite or in the field.
* Test electronic components and circuits to locate defects
* Rebuild and wire field instrumentation as required
* Conduct preventative maintenance on all electronic equipment
* Align, adjust and calibrate equipment according to specifications
* Maintain records of repairs, calibrations and tests
* Maintain electrical parts inventory to include:
* Odering of electrical parts
* Shipping and receiving of electrical parts being sent for repair
* Training of maintenance and operations personnel on electrical systems
* Oil and Gas experience
* Extensive field troubleshooting experience
* Mechanical aptitude
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment
At Basic Energy Services, we are committed to being a leader in the oil and gas well servicing industry by:
- Providing services which exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining a work environment that is satisfying to our employees
- Conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Generating a financial return to our shareholders that encourages their continued investment in the Company
We strive to fulfill that commitment by getting the job done right, every time.
That means completing our work efficiently to industry and customer standards without injury to people, damage to property or adverse impact to the environment.
We make Safety an integral part of our Mission and our daily work.
At Basic, our Safety Policy is based on 5 key fundamental elements:
- Our employees are our most valuable assets
- All accidents are preventable
- Our employees’ primary job responsibility is the safe completion of their assigned work
- We enable our employees to fulfill that responsibility by providing the appropriate training, equipment and work environment
- Our employees are granted the authority to slow down or shut down an operation they believe jeopardizes the safety of people, property or the environment