Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
Position Overview: Drives assigned equipment to and from customer sites to haul various types of fluids, materials or equipment. Operates and monitors equipment on location. Assigned equipment could include pump truck, chemical truck or transport truck.
Reports to: Field Service Supervisor
Directs Reports: None
- Carries out a variety of physical activities on location
- Performs hourly readings
- Operates CLO2 and pumping units
- Runs sample testing
- Performs other tasks as needed
- Regular and reliable attendance
Qualifications and Skills
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- Water treatment experience
- Salt water disposal experience
- Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement
- Walking, occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time while cargo is being loaded
- Able to perform duties wearing protective equipment; H2S respirator where required, potential exposure to load noises, airborne toxins, solvents, flammable atmospheres and industrial chemicals
Typical Working Conditions:
- Long periods sitting or being sedentary
- Work is performed in all weather conditions
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment
At Basic Energy Services, we are committed to being a leader in the oil and gas well servicing industry by:
- Providing services which exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining a work environment that is satisfying to our employees
- Conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Generating a financial return to our shareholders that encourages their continued investment in the Company
We strive to fulfill that commitment by getting the job done right, every time.
That means completing our work efficiently to industry and customer standards without injury to people, damage to property or adverse impact to the environment.
We make Safety an integral part of our Mission and our daily work.
At Basic, our Safety Policy is based on 5 key fundamental elements:
- Our employees are our most valuable assets
- All accidents are preventable
- Our employees’ primary job responsibility is the safe completion of their assigned work
- We enable our employees to fulfill that responsibility by providing the appropriate training, equipment and work environment
- Our employees are granted the authority to slow down or shut down an operation they believe jeopardizes the safety of people, property or the environment