Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Fairview, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Maintain safe, reliable and efficient fleet of various makes and models of semis and trailers and equipment for use in the field
· Diagnose various electrical issues on many makes and models of semis and trailers and light/ heavy equipment
· Repair and replace tires, hubs, bearings, maintenence, cutting edges, etc,
· Adjust and replace brakes, hyd/air lines and hoses
Qualifications and Skills
- Working knowledge of diesel motors in various models of semis/equipment
- Knowledge of electrical and wiring
- Ability to diagnose and trouble shoot various issues
- Knowledge of semi brake systems
- Occasional lifting and carrying of 10-100 lbs may be necessary when performing repairs to equipment both in the yard and in the field
- May be required to enter tight spaces or other areas by the use of ladders or other access devices
- Physical activity including long periods of standing, squatting, kneeling, reaching or similar activities may be necessary
- Travel may be required to the field to conduct repair work.
- Work is performed in a shop environment; however a portion is performed in all weather conditions outside in the field in all temperatures.
- Potential hazards include working near or with heavy tools, moving machinery, chemical substances and loud noises
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment
At Basic Energy Services, we are committed to being a leader in the oil and gas well servicing industry by:
- Providing services which exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining a work environment that is satisfying to our employees
- Conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Generating a financial return to our shareholders that encourages their continued investment in the Company
We strive to fulfill that commitment by getting the job done right, every time.
That means completing our work efficiently to industry and customer standards without injury to people, damage to property or adverse impact to the environment.
We make Safety an integral part of our Mission and our daily work.
At Basic, our Safety Policy is based on 5 key fundamental elements:
- Our employees are our most valuable assets
- All accidents are preventable
- Our employees’ primary job responsibility is the safe completion of their assigned work
- We enable our employees to fulfill that responsibility by providing the appropriate training, equipment and work environment
- Our employees are granted the authority to slow down or shut down an operation they believe jeopardizes the safety of people, property or the environment