Fairview, Oklahoma, United States
Fairview, Oklahoma, United States
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, Field Service Tech, Fracturing
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Fairview, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Coordinate the day-to-day frac site set up
- Supervise frac operations that include customer relations and sales, as well as communicating job procedures and expectations
- Performs job according to job specifications using Winfrac
- Enforce safety for the yard’s well servicing operations in accordance with Basic’s BTS guidelines, which include safety inspections, safety meetings, and compliance
- Provide training for new hires and continuously instruct on proper operating procedures
- Perform other duties and tasks as requested by the Area Superintendent or Area Manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 1 year oilfield experience
- Knowledge of oilfield operations and associated equipment in the field
- Knowledge of the services performed in the field
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Basic computer skills
- Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Driving a pick up to and from location; requires sitting for long periods of time
- Able to climb ladders and stairs
- Manual manipulation of valves and tools from a squatting position, often low to the ground
- Applicants must be able to pass a Work Steps physical fitness test
Typical working conditions and hazards:
- Work is performed in all weather conditions
- Able to perform duties with protective equipment, H2S respirator where required
- Potential hazards include working near or with heavy tools and moving machinery
- Potential exposure to loud noises, airborne toxins, solvents, flammable atmospheres and industrial chemicals
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment
At Basic Energy Services, we are committed to being a leader in the oil and gas well servicing industry by:
- Providing services which exceed our customers’ expectations
- Maintaining a work environment that is satisfying to our employees
- Conducting our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards
- Generating a financial return to our shareholders that encourages their continued investment in the Company
We strive to fulfill that commitment by getting the job done right, every time.
That means completing our work efficiently to industry and customer standards without injury to people, damage to property or adverse impact to the environment.
We make Safety an integral part of our Mission and our daily work.
At Basic, our Safety Policy is based on 5 key fundamental elements:
- Our employees are our most valuable assets
- All accidents are preventable
- Our employees’ primary job responsibility is the safe completion of their assigned work
- We enable our employees to fulfill that responsibility by providing the appropriate training, equipment and work environment
- Our employees are granted the authority to slow down or shut down an operation they believe jeopardizes the safety of people, property or the environment