Skills: Process Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for a Process Engineer to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation in Aberdeen. This role will be based in the office for 1 week, commencing 28th May 2018, before mobilising offshore for 3 weeks from 4th June 2018.
You will join the Process Department which provides concept, FEED and detailed design services for process systems for both onshore and offshore Oil & Gas facilities. Engineering positions involve Process Design, Process Simulation, Process Equipment & Instrument Datasheets, PFD, P&ID, calculations and HAZOP. Design positions involve the utilisation of CAD to produce P&ID and PFD CAD drawings.
Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution.
- Execute engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design) - Maintain the required technical quality of work
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and procedures
- Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review
- Maintain good communication with the client
- Commitment to and promotion of WorleyParsons values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject
- Offshore Certificates are essential
- Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Competent in the use of design and assessment methods used within discipline
- Competent in use of analytical methods used within discipline including theoretical background for analysis programs
- Competent in quality control requirements and quality assurance for engineering work
- Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
- Able to technically direct design personnel within discipline