Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £0.00 per year
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Location: Houston, TX
Term: 6-month Contract (possibly longer)
Duties and Responsibilities
* Mechanical (Rotating) Engineer with 8+ years of experience preferably with Polyethylene or other Polymer process technologies
- Must be able to perform mechanical calculations, specify equipment, create requisitions, technically analyze vendor quotations, and review vendor data
* Engineer must be able to clearly and successfully communicate with others, including Clients
Experience and Qualifications
* BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field
* Generally 8-10+ years of related work experience with Polyethylene or other Polymer process technologies
* Must have strong experience working independently on a wide assortment of rotating equipment
* Must have recent operating experience
* Relevant professional registration preferred
MUST HAVE FEED EXPERIENCE
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.