Skills: HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £0.00 per year
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Under general direction of the Director, Talent Management. The Associate, Talent Management (Contract) is responsible for working collaboratively to deliver talent management initiatives that effectively support priorities and business goals. Ideal candidate will be a high performing, early to intermediate level human resources professional with interest in a variety of associated areas. This position requires a self-starter; someone who can manage time, find creative solutions and leverage the resources of the team to ensure delivery.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Conduct research around different talent management solutions with the aim of continuously improving materials and programs, with an emphasis in area of learning and talent acquisition
- Communicate with management/employees regarding scheduling, training enrollment, and logistics
- Assist with development of processes, procedures, and supporting documentation for various talent management initiatives, including learning and talent acquisition
- Effectively manages project communications
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is critical
- Facilitation of meetings and/or training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficiently communicate ideas and concepts, developing the ability to persuade and influence others as needed
- Limited supervision and direction beyond providing desired outcomes
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Manage special projects as assigned
- BA/BS in a related field (e.g., human resource development, learning & development, or organizational development)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant job experience in the field of talent management
- Articulate Storyline/Articulate 360 experience preferred
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration or other HRIS/HCM experience preferred
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.