LEAD MECHANICAL ENGINEER
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 14+ years' relevant experience
1. Support in the development, monitoring, implementation and revising the plant mechanical equipment maintenance strategies and provide technical advice where required to ensure and enhance the integrity and reliability of mechanical equipment.
2. Provide technical advice and support on mechanical static equipment issues to ensure integrity and reliability of the plant assets
3. Review TSRMs and provide mechanical technical assistance to identify Bad Actors, analyse the problems/issues and provide recommendations to ensure and enhance asset reliability.
4. Provide SD/TA scope of work for mechanical support discipline to ensure and enhance availability and integrity of plant and equipment.
5. Provide support and technical assistance to relevant areas and keep the Engineering Technical Services Manager updated
6. Monitor implementation and review input into plans to ensure equipment integrity and reliability
7. Plan and execute TA scope of work to ensure safe and reliable operation of the plant
8. Provide technical authority approval for the design changes.
9. Develop and keep up the custody of the assigned Static Master Plan
10. Conduct quality check audits for maintenance and mechanical activities to ensure the work quality is maintained and hence the plants integrity and reliability
11. Review and update the Plant Integrity assurance manual with the latest designated area data and process changes to ensure the plant integrity is maintained.
12. Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
13. Lead, motivate, develop and assess the assigned team to achieve business objectives and grow capability.
Engineering Standard Practice & Safety in Design.
Fault finding and Diagnosis Techniques.
Rotating and Static Equipment Mechanical Engineering
Process Safety Management