Program Technical Query Coordinator
Are you a Program Technical Query Coordinator and interested in joining the team of our client? Our client is a major Oil and Gas company, which is looking for a driven, independent and enthusiastic Program Technical Query Coordinator. The role will be located in St. John’s.
Responsibility for facilitating the technical query process and other interface-related tasks for the Project. This position is critical to the well-being of this project.
- Facilitate the technical query process, manage Excel database register(s), monitor TQ progress and ensure consistency across internal project teams for the WWRP;
- Report on technical query status and interface related tasks;
- Audit Contractor technical query reporting;
- Support Interface and Project Risk Management processes;
- Participate in project meetings such as Husky and Contractor engineering meetings;
- Coordinate and facilitate ad-hoc technical meetings to resolve responses for technical queries from Contractors that require input from multiple Husky disciplines;
- Ensure effective communication with project services and supply chain management groups on technical deviations resulting in change management or potential claims by Contractors.
- Engineering, or related degree;
- 2+ years’ Upstream Oil and Gas operations experience;
- 1+ years’ Oil and Gas projects experience;
- Project and/or Construction management experience;
- MS Office tools experience;
- Advanced Excel Database skills;
- Exposure and understanding of multi-disciplinary engineering and scopes of work within a project.
- Interface Management ;
- Contract Management and/or Issues/Disputes/Claims experience;
- Change Management Experience;
- Project Management Background, EPC or owner.
What we Offer:
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 104 offices, across 35 countries we currently supply nearly 9,000 Technical Specialists to the largest multi-national Oil & Gas Companies and major EPC Contractors, through well-established global supply agreements.
This Canadian based integrated energy company has upstream operations in Western Canada, Offshore Eastern Canada and interests in Southeast Asia. Our client ranks among the largest petroleum companies in Canada and they continue to strive to be a leader in value creation and are firmly committed to maintaining their successful record of continuous growth. Come and be a part of a Canadian vision!