Supervises the day-to-day field operations of a well-servicing yard.
- Ensures Brigade exceeds every customers' expectations on every job.
- Reports to the District Manager on a consistent basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures routine and preventative maintenance and repairs are completed to keep all equipment in optimum safe operating condition, minimizing down time.
- Develops and maintains favorable working relationships, conditions and contacts with customers to assure job completion to the mutual satisfaction of the Company and the customer.
- Adheres to Company policies and work requirements.
- Assures the on-site implementation of the Company's safety and accident prevention program.
- Instructs and reinforces use of safe operating procedures by field operations personnel.
- Makes continuing on-site observations to pinpoint potential hazards, and initiates corrections as necessary.
- Provides around the clock (24/7) response and on-site supervision of critical operational processes. This may require extended work hours.
- May assist with schedules and dispatches crews and equipment to the well site