Midland, TX, US
Midland, TX, US
Skills: Operations Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Assistant District Manager (ADM) supports the operations and profitability of a designated location. The ADM will assist with operational efficiency at their location to ensure that budget targets are being met and that operations are being executed in a safe, efficient, and profitable manner. This includes working with DM and other management to ensure budget targets are being met, and that assets, inventory, personnel, and services are all managed accurately and efficiently.
* Assist with activities associated with the district including financial planning, human resources, company asset management, collaboration with the sales group, and profitability of the district under his/her area of responsibility
* Ensures that production, quality and safety goals are communicated and that employees understand their roles in meeting or exceeding those goals.
* Ensure all levels of company compliance are met for all Quality, Safety, Training, and Operational Objectives
* Manages all operational issues to include direct involvement with briefing/debriefing and job preparation and follow-up. Reports status of operational issues to DM on an ongoing basis.
* Assist DM with monthly forecasting of projected revenue and expenses
* Responsible for qualifying, hiring, placing, terminating, and supervising employees at his/her location with DM support and corporate management approval.
* Perform employee performance evaluations to be conducted on an annual or semi-annual basis
* In conjunction with other districts, coordinate the use of company resources, both personnel and equipment, to achieve maximum efficiency, profitability, and utilization of Company resources
* Support implementation of operational budgets are in accordance with established spending guidelines
* Pro-actively manages assigned inventory and asset availability to satisfy customer needs and demands.
* In conjunction with Sales and Management, support development of new product lines, departments and services
* Support sales and marketing strategies, including direct support when necessary
* Report sales, financial, and operational issues to the DM on an on-going basis
* Maintain a high state of integrity and professionalism in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position
* Support all other special assignments as directed by the DM