Skills: Rig Manager
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jakarta,, Indonesia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Indonesia
Responsible for the execution of drilling contract for under area of responsibility according to established policies, operational procedures and QHSE standards, including maximize Indonesian content.
• Having Excellence technical knowledge in drilling equipment & Drilling process for Onshore/Offshore
• Excellent knowledge of rig emergency systems and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of hand signals and safe working procedures for equipment handling
• Perform assigned duties in a safe efficient manner in accordance with Company Policy and good rig practices
• Having practical knowledge on budgeting and cost control
• Legislative safe work practice knowledge
• Able to work under pressure/time management
• Proficient in English (written & oral)
• Minimum 5 years in the similar position in Oil & Gas Industry
PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk is Indonesia’s largest national onshore and offshore drilling contractor that has been serving both local and international clients domestically as well as abroad for more than two decades. Since its establishment, Apexindo has served prominent oil and gas companies, such as Total E&P Indonesie, Vico Indonesia, Chevron, ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, Pertamina, MedcoEnergi, Hess, BP, PetroChina, Lundin, Santos, Crescent Petroleum, Pearl, Statoil, Anadarko, and Devon.
As part of its commitment to continuously improve the competitive advantage as well as the international standard drilling services, Apexindo has successfully passed the surveillance audit and obtained the certification of ISO 9001; 2008 in Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2004 in Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001:2007 in Health and Safety Management System. Moreover, Apexindo also put a consistent concern on health and safety of its employees and stakeholders. This commitment had made Apexindo posted Lost Time Incident Frequency Rate (LTIFR) and Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate (TRIFR) that are below the industry average as recorded by the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) Asia Pacific Region.
At the moment, with 8 onshore rigs, 6 offshore rigs, and a unit of Floating Production, Storage, and Offloading (FPSO), Apexindo has grown to become a leading drilling contractor with domestic and overseas operations, driven by its vision to be a world-class drilling contractor without compromising services.