Skills: Pipeline Engineering
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide. Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safety, innovation and client service, and delivers unmatched expertise and value to oil, gas and power clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus has offices in major energy centers worldwide.
UniversalPegasus is seeking to hire Pipeline Engineers to work in Houston, Texas
Evaluate, select and apply engineering techniques, procedures and criteria to various engineering tasks. Capable of functioning as Engineer for execution of all pipeline discipline work for mid-sized and large projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on all areas of pipeline design tasks such as pipeline routing, alignment sheet development, HDD design, road crossings, temporary work space, plats/sketches/deeds, non-environmental permitting, hydrostatic tests, etc.
- Prepare cost estimates and schedules(EPC) for pipeline projects
- Responsibilities will include: engineering calculations, studies, detailed design, report writing, field investigations
- Interacts with other engineers, and directs designers and drafters to ensure project completion
- Responsible for the technical content and quality of the work, and adherence to schedules for the assigned task or project
- Selects and applies engineering principles and concepts
- Responsible for reporting on work progress
- Frequently interacts with clients, vendors and subcontractors
- Responsible for following corporate safety protocols
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates intermediate ability to work with various engineering software packages in standalone or network configurations
- Demonstrates intermediate proficiency in technical subjects and interdisciplinary design processes
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited college/university required
- FE (EIT) is preferred
- Typically seven to ten years related engineering experience
- Good knowledge of DOT 192 (ASME B31.8) and 195 (ASME B31.4)
- Familiarity with both CAD Mapping and GIS Mapping a plus but not required
- FERC experience a plus but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age or national origin. For additional information about UniversalPegasus International please visit our web site at www.universalpegasus.com
UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide.
Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safe, and innovative services, while delivering unmatched expertise and value to oil and gas clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus employs over 1,500 employees and has offices in major energy centers worldwide.
Visit us on the web http://www.universalpegasus.com and connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/universalpegasus-international.