Skills: Production Technologist
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This is a permanent residential position based in main office with occasional visits to offshore under the Field Operations Department - Methods & Reporting Section.
The job holder to support all Field Operations entities to:
- Compile, analyze and interpret data and prepare relevant reports and dashboards on time
- Create fit for purpose and value-driving performance tracking dashboards
- Build key performance Indicators, visually attractive dashboards for visual analysis, support decision making and effective communication.
Reporting cycle and action plans
- Organize Field Operations reporting and ensure its overall coherence: recording, analysis and notification.
- Define and implement Terms of Reference for daily/weekly/monthly meeting where Field Operations act as a leader.
- Design proposal, implement and maintain appropriate daily/weekly/monthly reports for Field Operations
- Define and implement Data flow charts of Role and Responsibilities for daily/weekly/monthly reports for Field Operations
- Design proposal, implement and maintain daily & weekly site dashboards for Field Operations
- Establish a governance for the use of dashboards and visual management tools (decision making tools, visual report, visual planning)
- Handles and organizes large datasets, applies various statistical techniques and prepares reports and presentations to summarize and communicate results to help Field Operations entities make better business decisions. Good eye for detail when analyzing data.
- Establish, explain and track performance indicators for Field Operations (Key performance, cost performance)
- Define procedure for the generating and maintaining of the daily/weekly/monthly reports and dashboards.
Business systems, tools and applications software for data reporting
- Perform in priority with available resources, gradual roll-out to get buy-in from stakeholders
- In charge to define the specific configuration of reporting methods for Field Operations (users notification, workflows specific to organization, changes in report due to any change in structure of Assets/Organization/Reporting specifications)
- Provides a coherent view of the field through all application software
- Develop the Scope Of Requirement, screen and evaluate tools for
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience maintaining and working with large data systems and reporting.
- Good knowledge of Production Data management in the Oil & Gas industry
- Advanced level in using data analysis and reporting tools, including Microsoft Excel and other database software applications.
- Analytical skills to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Need to see through the data and analyze it to highlight conclusions.
- Quality and attention to detail oriented.
- Able to turn reporting/dashboarding requirements into custom-formatted data reports.
- Able to work with departmental managers, including Operations Management to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
- Ability to work effectively within an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to liaise with several stakeholders including offshore Sites, the Operations Center and Field Operations Departments, senior management.
- Willing to travel offshore