Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Fracturing
Other Skills: Field Engineer, Fracking, Frac, Pressure Pumping
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Pumpco Energy Services offers hydraulic fracturing in some of North America's largest resource plays. With fit-for-purpose equipment, staff expertise and a focus on safe operations and outstanding customer service, Pumpco is a leading provider of pressure pumping in today's horizontal shale market.
To support operations, engineering, and sales effort at the organization unit location. Focuses on all service lines and assists the location technical manager or engineer in the engineering efforts of the district. Problem solving, design knowledge and process analysis are key elements.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for computer modeling, recommendation preparation and down-hole knowledge.
- In absence of lab personnel ensure appropriate lab testing is completed and all standards are met. Only applicable if lab is present. Responsible for lab testing quality control if third party is utilized
- Evaluate lab tests and information to ensure proper products and system are being utilized on all treatments
- Ensure all treatments will meet JQ specifications and identify personnel to carry out testing as required
- Responsible for training employees in proper use of chemicals and their functions
- Responsible for high levels of interface with district management, engineering and sales at all times
- Coordinates the efforts of fluid technicians and operations regarding all aspects of engineering at the yard and on location.
- Responsible for QC/engineering whenever fluid technicians are not present. Focus on QC and product management.
- Required to be active in all industry /customer functions whenever possible including, SPE, PIOGA, etc.
- Indirect/Direct supervision of fluid technicians
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong commitment to Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE)
- Shows a positive work ethic /attitude
- Good Communication skills
- Problem solving, design knowledge, and process analysis
- Minimum of 4 year engineering degree
- High degree of technical/operational knowledge
- Must have completed all appropriate technical schooling and programs
Physical Job Demands:
- Exposure to weather - Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions caused by weather
- Atmospheric Conditions - Exposure to conditions such as fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, and gases
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when applicable
- Required to travel to job sites for a week or more at a time in a designated area.
- Must be able to work long periods of time, including nights and weekends
- Must have efficient eye-hand coordination
- Must be able to perform physical labor involved frequent lifting (over 50lbs.), carrying, bending, and shoveling
- Business Unit Manager
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase PlanSuperior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers for Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Pumpco Energy Services delivers hydraulic fracturing services for multi-stage horizontal and zipper frac well completions. Our frac fleets are built on a consistent, dependable equipment configuration that is customized for the large proppant volumes pumped in today's unconventional basins. Pumpco also delivers a wide range of fluid chemistries based on customer preference and completion design.
Since inception, Pumpco has developed long-standing relationships with top-tier Independent E&P's, and we are widely recognized for our outstanding customer service and long-term partnerships. We collaborate with our customers' completion/engineering/asset teams to deliver efficient well completions, supporting their goals of generating competitive returns and predictable production growth. Pumpco creates value for our customers by maximizing pump time, consistently getting the most pounds of proppant pumped and optimizing field development.
Pumpco is a Superior Energy Services Company.