Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Nigeria
Maximize shareholder value by making business recommendations based on expert technical evaluations and sound economics. The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the organization.
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
Reservoir Management & Modelling
- Review surveillance, analysis, dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets
- Provide leadership within multi-disciplinary teams to ensure adequate reservoir management of the company's assets
- Lead activities to optimize producing assets from a reservoir perspective leading to improved recovery, increased production and reserves addition.
- Develop reservoir performance prediction and prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volume
- Support/Update company-wide standard reservoir management practice.
- Field Development Planning
- Manage field development planning and well / project economic evaluation
- Provide technical support to evaluate business development opportunities; deliver technical presentations to senior management supporting evaluation
- Provide technical support for the development of the company's assets
- Perform reserve and economic evaluations of drilling, recompletion and workover opportunities
- Support reservoir and production due diligence on potential farm-ins and acquisition
- Reserves Identification, Forecast and Reporting
- Review and Approve Year-end Assets' reserves figures for regulatory authority's endorsement
Financial / budget responsibility:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering degree
- Master's degree in Petroleum Engineering would be an added advantage
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 15-20 years Oil and Gas experience with at least 10 years in Reservoir Engineering
- Must have a good knowledge of technical practices and principles of reservoir engineering including but not limited to reservoir performance analysis, field optimization, development planning, economic evaluation, production forecasting and reserves evaluation.
- Have a strong understanding of integrated asset/production modelling preferably with Petroleum Expert tools
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to represent company interests with external organizations