EI&A FLS RESPONSIBILITIES Safety
Health of the Shops
- Promote safety culture: Oversee the morning meetings and verify the Craftspeople are utilizing the meeting constructively, perform field audits, support LPS, fatigue management and be the example.
Execution of Schedule
- Maintain Shops health: availability of equipment and tools, Craftspeople maintaining their trucks in the Shop, rotating the Craftspeople between areas for optimizing equipment exposure and training, timely standards, fatigue management and balancing the work force to work schedule and time off.
- Work execution: complete the weekly schedule, prioritize the weekly work schedule as it evolves, remain fluid with weekly schedule to maximize opportunities, plan A and B priority WO's, participate in ISTE scheduling and update meetings, making sure each job is complete from field work to paperwork.
- Invoices and Payroll: CDMS, IPTS, Meal and Rest Form/Meal and Rest Log Book and SAP VIMS
- Scheduling: Vacation, Make up day, Personal day off, Shift Trades, Upgrade
- Communication: review emails and answer them, send out DUS update end of day, answer the phone and text messages, convey all priority work being done to the SLS and provide regular updates.
- Demeanor: positive, team builder
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.