Gray, LA, US
Gray, LA, US
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gray, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Job Title: Bidding and Estimating Analyst
Job Location: Gray, LA
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Communicates for Alignment
- Applies Business Savvy
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
Supports Danos Service Lines in the Bidding Process:
- Reads and thoroughly understands all technical requirements associated with an RFQ
- Develops material take-offs based on the technical requirements
- Develops high level project schedules for the execution of the work
- Provides manpower and equipment loading estimates
- Developing domestic and international job pricing models that conform to Client requirements
- Updating pricing models to reflect current market conditions (wages, charge rates, insurance multipliers, etc.)
- Conferring with customers for clarification of RFQ's on Danos proposals
- Distributing RFQ's to subcontractors to be considered for proposals
- Conferring with Sales Representatives in submitting proposals and gathering follow-up information on awarded or lost bids
- Understanding in detail the qualification of bids along with any specifications or critical data
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field (equivalent experience will be considered)
- 5-10 years' experience bidding construction and/or fabrication projects in the oil and gas industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of P6 a plus
- Ability to read and understand technical documents and drawings
- Ability to write proposals
- Ability to speak effectively before management groups and/or customers
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.