Denver, CO, US
Denver, CO, US
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Electrician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Denver, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Kenny Electric is Seeking Journeymen and Apprentice Electricians for Projects along the Front Range.
At Kenny Electric, our employees are our greatest asset. We hire Powerful People and provide the culture and training to ensure Powerful Performance. With over 43 years in the industry, Kenny Electric has developed a reputation with customers and employees as being fair, honest and hard working.
Safety is paramount at Kenny Electric. Our safety program has earned local and national recognition and is continuously evaluated by nationally recognized safety auditing firms.
We put Safety & Quality first!
- Must comply with all company safety policies at all times
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Attend IEC instruction and maintain passing grades.
- Study and obtain current NEC code knowledge
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years old with H.S. diploma or GED
- Possess required personal tools
- Maintain schooling requirements
- Mechanically inclined self starter
Must have current drivers license and reliable transportation to get to jobsites and have the ability to pass a background check, drug screen and physical. Kenny Electric follows Federal Drug Laws.
To learn more about Kenny Electric, visit us online at www.kenny-electric.com
We offer a competitive compensation package and full benefits including:
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Health Reimbursement Account
Flexible Spending Account
Company paid short term and life insurance with buy-up options
401(k) with company match