Skills: Inventory Control
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Halifax, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Canada
Maintain appropriate levels of predetermined stock, order spares, maintain perpetual inventory by way of approved processes, and ensure all materials for drilling operational requirements are met in a timely manner. Implement and uphold safety and environmental compliance requirements. Materials Coordinators are expected to give equal consideration to cost, people and processes, safety, environmental conditions, and materials management responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in inventory control and procurement (military training and inventory management experience a plus).
- Basic Survival Training (BST)
- H2S Alive
- Emergency First Aid
- WHMIS 2015
- Regulatory Awareness
- CAPP Medical
- TDG Air & Marine
- Ability to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis and to follow-up on all tasking to completion.
- Possess excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Be computer literate, especially in SAP, Word, Excel, Email, and other databases.
- Ability to deal with authority figures in a mature, reasonable, and confident manner.
- Ability to claim and accept ownership of rig equipment and processes, and to provide appropriate leadership when called upon.
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with all manner, and type, of customers.
- Ability to provide a clean, organized, and professional looking storeroom(s).
- Attention to detail and an ability to plan ahead in accomplishing company goals is a must.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate stocks of spares at predetermined stock levels by utilizing valid usage history to establish Min/Max levels of stocking.
- Responsible for ordering spares in an expeditious manner to maintain designated stock levels and monitor usage histories.
- Maintain an ongoing inventory by way of approved company processes utilizing SAP database management software programs, as applicable.
- Laiase with onshore administration and procurement personnel as well as designated vendors.
- Maintain a SAP rental register of equipment on unit, recording traceability.
- Ensure all potential hazardous goods are transported in the correct method.
- Ensure stock check is executed as per program. Report on progress.
- Implement and uphold safety and environmental compliance requirements.
- Exercise proper Customer Service skills in maintaining effective two-way communication with offshore team members, onshore administration and procurement personnel as well as designated vendors.
- Responsible for ensuring material requisitions are accurate, timely, and reflect the desired materials and/or services requested.
- Provide regular updates of inventory levels for onshore and offshore stocks as needed for monthly accounting reports.
- Other duties as assigned
It is the objective of Puglisevich to ensure employment equity within the workplace.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities having the capability, qualifications and experience to make application for this position. Qualified residents in Nova Scotia will be given first consideration in the staffing of these positions.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send your resume to Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org