Skills: Barge Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is an international Oil & Gas Company and is currently seeking for a Amphion Jack Up Barge Master position. Job responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
- Ensure compliance by all personnel onboard of the QHSE policy, objectives, targets, procedures and programs.
- Support, implement and communicate the company QHSE policies, objectives, targets and annual QHSE plans.
- Managing compliance with class requirements
- Managing the maintenance, inspection and inventory of all life-saving, fire-fighting and navigational equipment.
- Coordinating all aspects of off loading and back loading equipment to or from supply vessel
- Maintaining inventory of deck loads, bulk material, fuel and water.
- Completing the stability work sheet whenever major deck loads change.
- Responsibility for keeping the rig lined up on the platform by maintaining a constant tension or all anchor lines and keeping the anchor winches in good operating condition.
- Responsible for the corrosion management of the rig.
- Management of the safe offloading or back loading of tubulars, general cargo, bulk and liquid materials.
- Transferring cement from bulk storage to surge tanks during cement jobs
- Perform H.L.O. duties as required for helicopter operations
- Valid Offshore Survival Certificate - OPITO Approved
- Valid OGUK Medical Certificate
- Stability Certificate
- At least 5 years of experience as Barge Master
- Experienced on Amphion Jackups
- Willing to work Worldwide
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted