Denver, CO, US
Denver, CO, US
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Electrician
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Salary: Wage DOE
Location: Denver, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Kenny Electric is Seeking Journeymen and Apprentice Electricians for Projects along the Front Range.
At Kenny Electric, our employees are our greatest asset. We hire Powerful People and provide the culture and training to ensure Powerful Performance. With over 43 years in the industry, Kenny Electric has developed a reputation with customers and employees as being fair, honest and hard working.
Safety is paramount at Kenny Electric. Our safety program has earned local and national recognition and is continuously evaluated by nationally recognized safety auditing firms.
We put Safety & Quality first!
- Must comply with all company safety policies at all times
- Oversee apprentices as well as providing guidance and leadership
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Troubleshoot and test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, ammeters and test lamps
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for repair, and to ensure compliance with local codes
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures
- Follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes
- Attend in-house training
- Availability to work overtime and/or irregular business hours as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Current Journeyman or Master Electrician with a Colorado License
- Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Possess required personal tools
- 4 or more years of previous electrical experience
- Ability to develop communication, planning, and training
Journeymen must have a current Colorado Journeyman or Master Electrician License
Must have current drivers license and reliable transportation to get to jobsites and have the ability to pass a background check, drug screen and physical. Kenny Electric follows Federal Drug Laws.
We offer a competitive compensation package and full benefits including:
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Health Reimbursement Account
Flexible Spending Account
Company paid short term and life insurance with buy-up options
401(k) with company match
To learn more about Kenny Electric, visit us online at www.kenny-electric.com
Kenny Electric is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer