Skills: Technical Writing, Software Specialist
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Please note that this is freelance or project-based.
- Review reports, documents, drawings and datasheets to develop procedures and manual
- Published internal communications and layout/highly technical documents (subsurface)
- Proof reading
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Experience in Technical Writing
- With Oil and Gas Experience
- Strong IT skills and experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Microsoft Visio, or the latest drawing software, while a reasonable knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Very careful and precise with excessive attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and effectively translate complex multidisciplinary technical concepts into fully functional procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, interviewing and presentation skills as the incumbent frequently engages with specialists, technicians and management to assemble information
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.