Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Performs maintenance on down-hole tools and other equipment used in the application for down-hole tools. Areas of specialization may include mechanical aptitude, pressure testing, surface equipment, and down-hole tools. Performs maintenance, inspects surface equipment and perform repairs. Assembles and disassembles down-hole tools.
- Skills are typically acquired through an Associates degree or similar education and 1 year experience as a Downhole Mechanical Tech I or equivalent tool technician training or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required. Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Valid Drivers License commercial and or commercial