Experience: 5-15 years
Location: Port Arthur, TX
Rate: $65 - $75 per hour
Duration: Long term contract assignment
Start Date: March 2018
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and short term/long term disability Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing preventative maintenance strategies.
- Provide electrical systems support to Maintenance and Operations to keep plant systems operational.
- Assure compliance with Management of Change (MOC's)
- Define problems prepare task budgets and schedules, provide technical direction, and report work status to management.
- Develop Failure Mode Cause Analysis (FMCA) for electrical equipment.
- Provide support for Turnarounds by developing proper work scope for electrical systems.
- Work with Engineering and Construction groups to ensure that Operations & Maintenance interests are represented on major projects.
- Participate in Pre Start-up Safety Reviews. (PSSR)
- Implementation of regulatory Electrical Safety system.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Operations & Maintenance experience in an existing facility is required.
- 5+ years of experience in a plant environment (LNG, petrochemical, refinery, paper mill).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.