San Antonio, TX, US
San Antonio, TX, US
Skills: Fracturing, Heavy Machinery Operator
Other Skills: Pressure Pumping
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: 20-23/hr to start (up to $25/hr DOE) 70+ Hours/Week
Location: San Antonio, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Heatwave Hot Oil Service is looking for CDL A Drivers to Operate Acid and Pump trucks on Frac sites!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Hauls acid to well sites for oil and gas operations
- Able to operate a acid truck safely through various types of terrain or tractor trailer
- Follows guidelines and policies set forth by the Area Manager and its customers
- Pre and post trip inspections in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations (properly complete paper work and logs)
- Examines the equipment and reports any necessary repairs to the supervisor and/or Maintenance Shop
- Follows all safety policies and procedures, participates in all required safety training and meetings
- Continuously monitors the equipment to ensure proper operation and minimal down time.
- Performs and documents minor service on equipment
- Ensures that equipment is properly cleaned, serviced and stored at the end of each shift.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledgeable and compliant with DOT regulations
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing.
- Must be able to pass a company provided physical
- Obeys all traffic laws. Reports any accident to supervisor.
- Can successfully pass company's road test in a tanker which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicles.
- Able to work on a rotating shift: days/nights
- Must be willing to work LONG hours
- Customer service- Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. Fluency in English required.
- Written Communication - able to read and interpret written information
- Teamwork- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Professionalism- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures in the oil and gas field; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current driver's license class A
Tanker Endorsement Standard First Aid Certificate
Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System Certificate (WHMIS) Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
General Oilfield Driver Improvement Rig Work Fall Protection