Skills: Mechanical Technician
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Field services role supporting OEMand non-OEM oil and gas processing equipment. Role consists of general service technician duties that include preforming regular maintenance on equipment, installation of new equipment, upgrades, technical reviews, and providing support to our customers.Training will be provided on a wide variety of product and operations as one advances in the role.
Typically work would be performed on the following types of units
Gas dehydration systems
Free water knockouts
Compression and vapor recovery
Electronic burner management systems
Chemical injection pumps
Valves and pressure devices
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6-10 years of relevant field service / oil and gas experience
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to take apart and put together equipment according to detailed specifications required
- Ability to read and understand oral and written instructions
- Ability to diagnose non-routine installation and operation problems
- Established knowledge of oil production/separation
- Detailed process understanding for production equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge or formal education in one or more trades: Pipefitting, electrical, and/or millwright
- Ability to lead one or more junior team members
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.