Houston, TX, US
Houston, TX, US
Skills: IT - Programming & Database, IT - Software Development, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: US$22.00 - US$24.00 per hour
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
We are undergoing a refresh project of approx. 200 computers, are down a resource and need to back-fill the position asap. Rate expectation ($22-$24/hr is the range) Interviews are held this week; starting 3/13. Please highlight ANY and ALL past PC refresh experience on your updated resume; this is crucial.
Laptop and Desktop PC refreshing including imaging, profile configuration, data transfer, application installation, and deployment.
Technical Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Desktop Support/Refresh technicians needed to perform computer refreshes across a business unit. Position will be in office, 40 hours per week and will consist of a primary remit of refreshing computers for each individual in that business unit. Refresh initiative expected to last up to 6 months.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of; Windows 7 OS, Windows 10 OS, imaging process (network and USB), data transfer/migration (network and external storage), Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2016, application installation and configuration, installation of network printers on Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Must be able to configure multiple PCs at a time and properly back up and store old PCs after refresh
- Must be able to move PCs from desks onto carts and crawl under desks if needed during deployment of PC
- Responsible for confirmation of applications working properly and will report unresolved issues to IT Area Lead prior to deployment of PC to user
- Utilization of Office365 platform, experienced in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and Microsoft Outlook 2016, experienced with installation of Engineering Design Applications and configuring to license servers
- Experience with enterprise network from end-user support perspective
- Strong interpersonal skills working with users
- Previous experience troubleshooting and supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10 environments
- Good teaming skills, willingness to learn from peers, approachable, and strong attention to detail which should be reflected in quality of work
- PC Hardware: 1-2 years previous industry experience
- PC Imaging: 1-2 years previous industry experience
- Application installation: 2-3 years previous industry experience
- Desktop Support: 2-3 years previous industry experience
- A+ Certified or comparable certification
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.