• Primary responsibilities include identifying and helping the extended Waukesha sales team build relations with key O&G end user accounts
• Candidate will work with the extended Waukesha sales team to support them in developing and implementing an end user account strategy by - a) Identifying top customers to builds relations with b) Helping facilitate introductions, setting meetings by leveraging one's relationships to enable future Waukesha orders, c) Identifying decision makers and influencers at key end users and cultivating appropriate relationships with them for the extended Waukesha sales team d) Identifying current and upcoming projects, timelines and opportunities for positioning Waukesha engines for these projects at key end users
• Candidate will then work closely with Commercial Operations, Marketing and Product Line teams to develop and align products & commercial offerings to help competitively position Waukesha products on projects with key end users. This role will integrate with local and global peer network to leverage best practices.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Business
• Minimum of 20 years of commercial experience (sales or business development) with high speed reciprocating or rotating equipment in the midstream O&G Compression Industry, including commercial experience managing end customer accounts
• Strong industry relationships with key end users in the midstream O&G industry
• Ability to travel up to 50% (within North America; mainly weekdays)
• Self-starter, entrepreneurial, driven, outcome/mission oriented personality with the ability to work with limited supervision
• Customer focus mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
• Persuasive skills to influence decision-making process; Ability to clearly present and articulate a value proposition
• Well-developed business acumen and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to effectively identify and qualify prospects in new market areas
• Strong technical aptitude and proven ability to sell a technical solution
• Working knowledge of business finance and experience selling products that require capital budgeting. Ability to quickly assess the financial willingness of a customer to undertake a project
• Ability to multi task and manage various activities simultaneously
• Strong commercial and organizational skills
• Previous reciprocating gas engine or rotary equipment new product and services sales experience (preferably Waukesha Products)
• Strong Analytical Skills (Experience in MS Office, Outlook and Excel)
Located minutes from downtown Houston, "The Energy Capital of the World," G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc. is a staffing specialist to the Oil and Gas Industry.
G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc. was established in 1970 as an Oil and Gas staffing firm serving companies along theTexas Gulf Coast. Since our inception, we have grown into a global Staffing Specialist assisting the United States' top Energy companies and professionals. We are dedicated to providing the leading EPC and Operating companies with superior staffing services and employment management across the nation and around the world, while matching our employees with their future project opportunities.
Our priority is matching clients with employees, not only based on job requirements and worker expertise, but giving due consideration to the business goals of our clients as well.
A growing market requires focused endeavors to circumvent industry challenges. We manage your employment requests; improving cost control, increasing productivity, and reducing risks.
Design and Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Start-up, Operations and Maintenance
Contract, Direct, Contract-to-Direct, Project Management, Payroll Services, Global Logistics and Resources, Recruitment: Expats, OCNs, Locals
Fast fact about G.A.S. Unlimited
• Headquarters: 15999 City Walk Suite 200 Sugar Land, TX 77479 United States
• Website: http://www.gasglobal.com
• Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
• Type: Privately Held
• Company Size: 501-1000 employees
• Founded: 1970
• 42 Years in Business
• Leader in its Field
• Work with Nearly All of the Leading Global EPC Firms (Bechtel, CB&I Lummus, Fluor, Foster Wheeler, Jacobs, KBR, Shaw, Technip, Wood Group, Worley Parsons)
• Provided services to clients on 6 continents
•Focus on All Phases of Asset Life Cycle (Engineering/Design, Construction, Commissioning/Start Up, Operations & Maintenance)
•Operations in 15 Countries
•Expanding to 12 new countries in 2011
•40 years of staffing experience
•Global provider of highly skilled contract personnel to the Energy industry