Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Rotating Equipment
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: USD550 - USD650 per day
Location: Houston, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Rotating/Fixed Equipment Engineer
Locaton: Houston, TX
Duration: Long-term contract assignment
Rate: $550-$650 per day
The Equipment Engineer designs, develops, implements and analyzes technical products and systems.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Equipment Engineer is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Performs equipment engineering design evaluations.
- May develop a range of products.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The Equipment Engineer must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within particular field;
- Anticipates & solves problems by integrating knowledge from a number of areas;
- Less reliant on supervisor, but may report to a supervisor or manager; • Responsible for owning projects;
- Represents local workgroup internally and on occasion, externally;
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 10 to 20 years of related experience is required
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.