Skills: Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer, Supply Chain Management
Other Skills: SAP, Ariba, Shale, Onshore, Oil Well, Well Pad, Permian
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Competentia seeks a Supply Chain Coordinator I for a position located in Midland, TX.
The qualified candidate manages the full cycle of procurement activities, including, but not limited to:
- Facilitate sourcing initiactives and contracting process for materials and services
- Coordinate with operational stakeholders and Supply Chain support functions to develop sourcing strategies, draft contract documents, conduct bid evaluations, and present recommendations for award.
- Gathering and analyzing company spend, supply market information, and other related commercial information to drive value from supply chain activities
- Facilitate or support commercial arrangements and contract negotiations
- Oversee the contract performance management in accordance with Contract Management Plans and KPI's
- Manage contract changes (i.e. amendments, rate changes)
- Compliance with policy and industry regulations. Typically 0 - 3 years of experience. Entry level. Requires basic knowledge of discipline. Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems. Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.
Competentia is more than a staffing company; we combine our long experience in the industry with a continuing commitment to innovation to provide a different level of customer service.
From the moment you begin planning your projects Competentia offers you real advantages in all areas related to staffing your teams and managing your manpower resources.
We offer strategic staffing solutions ranging from recruitment and onboarding to training, payrolling and mobilizing your human capital.
Above all we offer the expertise, experience and integrity to bring you genuine peace of mind as you manage one of the most challenging aspects of the modern technical market place.