NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large operator company, has an opportunity for multiple Maintenance Front Line Supervisors (Inspection) for a TA in Edmonton . This is a contract role (6 days on 1 day off) in Edmonton for 4 months. Individuals must be local or have their own accommodations MAIN FUNCTIONS
This role is responsible for directing or over-seeing work done by others in maintaining Company facilities, owning and managing the relationship /contract with the Maintenance & Reliability (M&R) and construction providers, focusing on delivery of objectives and plans within agreed performance parameters, and driving continuous improvement. Supervises maintenance teams to help Operations deliver safe, reliable and profitable operations.. Qualifications
- SSHE management - operations and maintenance, managing critical maintenance activities, maintenance planning and scheduling, turnaround planning, maintenance management.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical
- and business communications
- Familiar with inspection techniques and rope access.
- Having an inspection background combined with a supervisor background is an asset
- Must be able to work nights
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.