San Angelo, TX, US
San Angelo, TX, US
Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: San Angelo, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position Overview: Drives assigned equipment to and from customer sites to haul various types of fluids, materials, or equipment. Assigned equipment could include: light vehicle or winch truck May be required to haul and set up reverse rigs, work in shop, make deliveries and other duties as required.
- Drives required equipment safely to and from location
- Loads and unloads cargo
- Completes the associated paperwork for each job to include pre and post0trip inspections, work tickets, DOT logs
- Performs routine maintenance and repair of equipment
- May be requested to work outside of normal work schedule to meet customer needs
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with appropriate endorsements, such as air brake, where required
- Pass a Department Of Transportation (DOT) physical and maintain a current medical card
- Comply with applicable DOT rules and regulations
- Able to pass respirator fit test
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Ability to lift and position vehicle equipment weighing 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit long periods while driving
- Ability to stand long periods while cargo is being loaded and unloaded
Typical working conditions and hazards:
- Work is performed in all weather conditions
- Able to perform duties with protective equipment, H2S respirator where required
- Potential hazards include working near or with heavy tools and moving machinery
- Potential exposure to loud noises, airborne toxins, solvents, flammable atmospheres and industrial chemicals
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment